Aspose failure converting a particular xls to pdf

The attached xlsx file fails to save to pdf when using the code below in c#

Aspose.Cells.Workbook book = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook("TestFile.xlsx");
book.Save("testfile.pdf);

I believe the error is happening on the first line of code there. The initialize of the workbook. And the error thrown is System.FormatException

The same code works fine for other .xlsx files.

This is using the Aspose.Cells.dll versioned 16.10.0.0

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by loading your template XLSX file via Aspose.Cells APIs. I found an exception: “Input string was not in a correct format” when loading the XLSX file format:
e.g
Sample code:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook book = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“e:\test2\TestFile.xlsx”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45407” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45407 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

OK. Respond back when it’s released.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.5.7 (attached):
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.5.7 (.NET 2.0)
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.5.7 (.NET 4.0)
(Note: please choose any of the above fixes for your underlying .NET framework version).

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you…

ah, it looks like our license is out of service. I’ll have our finance office rectify that, get a new license and retry when I get it.

Thanks much!

license issues worked out and I no longer get the issue. Thankyou!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing good news with us and using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to know that you were able to sort out this issue as well as license issue with the given fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45407) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.6.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.