Aspose for CRM Dynamics - Document Template lookup finds no templates

I have installed Aspose.Net Automerge V2 for CRM dyanamics from Codeplex into our CRM 2015 Update 0.1 on-premise test environment.

I then create a new workflow process and add the Create Document step to the workflow. You can see in the attached image that the template lookup does not find any templates.

I had assumed that it would use OOB mail merge template entity, but it seems that there is a new entity created called “Document Template”.

So now my question is how do I navigate to the custom entity and upload a document template?

Once I do find the new entity, can I just re-upload one of the mail merge templates and use that as my Aspose document template? Will it fill in the data in the merge fields correctly?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Don.

I think I can answer my own question now…

I found information on creating and uploading the template in the help for [AutoMerge (V1)](https://asposenetcrm.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Aspose%20.NET%20AutoMerge&referringTitle=Home) and how to attach it to the notes of the document template record.

And I was able to create a new record by the standard functionality of the lookup view which allows creation of new records.

So I think that solves my problem, although I’ve still more testing to do.

Hi Don,

Good to know that you have found the solution. Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,