Aspose for slides issue

Hi
I am using aspose for slide Presentation its trial version.I am creating presentation in which i have following structure .

About Us

asd1
asd2
asd3

But while displaying text is showing properly but the message. also coming "Click Text has been truncated due to evaluation version limitation .and instead of bullet if i want to show arrow sign how to do that.

Hi Omkar,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am not very clear about your requirement. Please share some more details, sample application, output file and desired output file. This will clear the issue you are facing and we will be able to assist you better.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi
Please download the attach ppt .You can see the text in that .

Hi Omkar,

I have observed the generated presentation shared by you. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0 on your end. Also please use Aspose.Slides license on in your application as well by following these guidelines. If there is still issue with latest version then please share the source presentation, sample application and desired output presentation. I will investigate the issue further on my end based on shared information to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi ,
How to use Temp license in my project .I am using Visual Studio 2010 c# project.

Hi Omkar,

There is no difference in using the normal or temporary license. You can place the license in your machine and then load that in your application by following the sample code shared over below link.

Licensing|Aspose.Slides Documentation

Many Thanks,

Hi
Above link not working .page not found error is coming.

Hi Omkar,

Please try using the following code on your end to serve the purpose.

//Instantiate the License class
Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();

//Pass only the name of the license file embedded in the assembly
license.SetLicense(path+“Aspose.Slides.lic”);

Many Thanks,

fHi ,
I have generated temp license i got mail from sales team also ,in mail i have 1 Aspose.Total.lic file .

Now my Question is how to use this file ?I have kept this file in my D drive and i followed the procedure as u suggested ;

//Instantiate the License class
Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();

//Pass only the name of the license file embedded in the assembly
license.SetLicense(path+“Aspose.Slides.lic”);

But i am got the following error message .

License “D://Aspose.Slides.lic” doesn’t exist or access is restricted.
License “D:\omkar\workspace\Aspse\bin\Aspose.Slides.lic” doesn’t exist in the executing assembly’s directory.
License
“C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\aspse\ee0050e8\512aef4b\Aspose.Slides.lic” doesn’t exist in the
calling assembly’s directory.
License “Aspose.Slides.lic” doesn’t
exist in calling assembly’s resources. Assembly name: App_Web_10edmkq4,
Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Cannot find license “D://Aspose.Slides.lic”.

Hi ,

Ignore previous post that issue is resolve now.Thanks a ton.

Hi ,
In my slide m seeing the following text .

Click to edit Master subtitle style

Hi ,

I have used latest application + license also still. above mention text is coming.

Click to edit Master subtitle style

Hi Omkar,

Please share your input file, output file and sample code with us to further test your issue. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi ,

Please find attached Code and xml from which m reading data.Code is in asp.net c# ;Visual studio 2010;

Hi ,

PFA output file also.

Hi Omkar,

Thank you for sharing the files.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35804. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi ,
How much time to resolve this issue .Its been more than 24 hrs .

Hi Omkar,

Your issue has just been registered recently in our issue tracking system and it is still pending for further investigation at our development team’s end. Development team will schedule the issue on first come first serve policy. Once the development team shares any ETA or update, we will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issue and I just bought Aspose.Total.

Hi Omkar,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that our product team has investigated this issue on our end and we request you to please replace the line of code,
sld = pres.Slides.AddEmptySlide(pres.LayoutSlides[0]);
by
sld = pres.Slides.AddEmptySlide(pres.LayoutSlides.GetByType(SlideLayoutType.Blank));
and then share your kind feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,