Aspose generated PDF looks different from Word saveas PDF display

In my testing I have found that the PDF generated by Aspose Word Java is not identical to the Word save as pdf version.
That is, if you open a Word document in Office and save it as a PDF: myfile_byWord.pdf and then use Aspose to save the document in PDF format: myfile_byAspose.pdf, the two files look different (especially with mid-sized images).
This is a very big issue for us. The Aspose PDF has to be identical to what Word saveas pdf looks.
The PDF does have the "Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words … " line at the top.
Perhaps that is the problem?
So my question is: Will the Aspose PDF always look like the Word version once I have a valid license?
Thanks, Bernie

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, this is limitation of evaluation version. Evaluation version of Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs. If you want to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-Day Temporary License. See the following link for more information.
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

Moreover, could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,