Aspose.Grid.Web Copy Paste Indicator

Good Afternoon,

I am using ASPOSE.Grid.Web to help users paste information from their existing desktop spreadsheets. I've noticed there is quite a bit of latency between the time the user pastes information into the web page and when it shows up in the grid.

Is there anyone out there that would know how to build some sort of "waiting" notification so the user doesn't get the impression the web page has frozen up? I'm not looking for anything fancy here, just some sort of indicator. Any ideas?

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion for the feature request.

We have to analyze and investigate the feature if we can support it for your need. We will get back to you soon for any update (if we have) on it. In the mean time, your feature request is logged into our internal issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11347.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have provided an image/indicator (for waiting) at the bottom of the GridWeb bar when the paste operation is being done into the GridWeb. Hopefully it will suit your need.

Thank you.

Excellent. Thanks for the help. I did notice that the grid has a "Loading..." message appear over the grid when you highlight a row, right click and choose "delete row" Is there any way that can appear instead of the icon in the lower right hand? I think it would make the look and feel of the grid application consistent.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion but we need to check the feasibility (if we can/should implement it) and let you know about it soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11347) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.