Aspose grid web size

hello sir ,

this is seshadri ,

ii am using aspose grid in my project.in the execution some times it comes properly in appearance.some times it is not comming properly like streching row largly.i am using .net2.0. please send quick reply.

tahnks and regards,

seshadri.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from DesignParameters Class - Aspose.Grid for .NET

Hi,

It looks strange. Could you give us more details e.g., OS, BrowserType, VS.NET, IIS settings etc.

Which version you are using of GridWeb, kindly use the latest version (2.0.0).

And by the way, could you try to execute our featured demo projects to verify how do the work on your env. The demo solutions are automatically installed on your system using Aspose.Grid.msi installer.

Thank you.

Hi,

The grid height is stretching .the width is normal.i used some formulas in the grid..The grids with out the formulas are comming properly in size.the grid with formulas are streched in height.I am using VS2005,grid version is 1.9.4.0,OS windows XP,browser IE6.0.

could you please give the reply soon.

thanks and regards

seshadri.

Hi,

my IIS version is 7.0.

thanks and regards

seshadri.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Could you try our latest version (2.0.0) if it works fine.

If you still find the issue, kindly post a sample project to implement the specified formulas to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your information. now it is comming properly. but after right clicking on the grid the menu appears on top left of the screen.

could you please tell me the solution.

thanks,

seshadri.

Hi Seshadri,

Well, your context menu displaying issue might be caused by wrong xhtml settings. Please check your aspx file(s), if there is line.

1. if the line is

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
The GridWeb.XhtmlMode should be set to TRUE.

2. if the line is

or there is no tag at all, the GridWeb.XhtmlMode should be set to FALSE.

Thank you.

Hi,

I set the gridweb.Xhtml as false.and I deleted

Now the right click menu displays at proper position. if i don't select any of the options of the menu and click any where else on the form, the right click menu is still visible. Instead the menu should be invisible at this point if i click anywhere else on the screen.

Thanks and Regards

Seshadri.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for your help.now it is comming properly.thank you very much.
I got it.

thanks and regards

Seshadri.