Aspose GridWeb issue-not able to delete and insert values in textbox

Hi Team,

I am unable to insert and delete values in textbox.The cursor automatically focus to the GridWeb if i insert or delete values in textbox.

Textbox and Aspose gridweb placed in webpage separately

I am able to insert and delete values in textbox if i remove grid from webpage.

Please provide us the solution as soon as possible.

Please find the attached screen shot and find the below code

<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" TextMode="MultiLine" Text=""

Tooltip="Type your description here" runat="server" Width="300px" Height="100px"></asp:TextBox>

<acw:GridWeb ID="testGrid" Height="290px" Style="padding-left:10px; padding-top:10px; width: 1170px;" runat="server" ActiveCellBgColor="#DDDDFF"

ViewTableStyle-LayoutFixed="Fixed" DisplayCellTip="false" ShowLoading="False"

ViewTableStyle-BorderWidth="0px" ViewTableStyle-BorderCollapse="Collapse" BottomTableStyle-LayoutFixed="Fixed"

BottomTableStyle-Height="20pt" BottomTableStyle-BorderWidth="0px" BottomTableStyle-BorderCollapse="Collapse"

BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderWidth="0px"

BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderColor="Gray" BottomTableStyle-BackColor="#F0F0F0"

HeaderBarStyle-LeftBorderStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" HeaderBarStyle-LeftBorderStyle-BorderWidth="0px"

HeaderBarStyle-LeftBorderStyle-BorderColor="White" HeaderBarStyle-VerticalAlign="Middle"

HeaderBarStyle-RightBorderStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" HeaderBarStyle-RightBorderStyle-BorderWidth="0px"

HeaderBarStyle-RightBorderStyle-BorderColor="Gray" HeaderBarStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderStyle="Solid"

HeaderBarStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderWidth="1px" HeaderBarStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderColor="White"

HeaderBarStyle-BorderWidth="0px" HeaderBarStyle-Font-Size="10pt" HeaderBarStyle-Font-Names="Verdana"

HeaderBarStyle-BorderColor="Gray" HeaderBarStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" HeaderBarStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"

HeaderBarStyle-ForeColor="Black" HeaderBarStyle-BackColor="#E0E0E0" HeaderBarStyle-BottomBorderStyle-BorderStyle="Solid"

HeaderBarStyle-BottomBorderStyle-BorderWidth="1px" HeaderBarStyle-BottomBorderStyle-BorderColor="Gray"

HeaderBarStyle-Wrap="False" HeaderBarTableStyle-LayoutFixed="Fixed" HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderWidth="0px"

HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderCollapse="Separate" ActiveTabStyle-Height="15pt" ActiveTabStyle-BorderWidth="1px"

ActiveTabStyle-Font-Size="10pt" ActiveTabStyle-Font-Names="Verdana" ActiveTabStyle-BorderColor="Gray"

ActiveTabStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" ActiveTabStyle-ForeColor="Black" ActiveTabStyle-BackColor="White"

ActiveTabStyle-Wrap="False" SelectCellBgColor="#EEEEFF" FrameTableStyle-BorderStyle="Solid"

FrameTableStyle-LayoutFixed="Fixed" FrameTableStyle-BorderWidth="1px" FrameTableStyle-BorderColor="Gray"

FrameTableStyle-BorderCollapse="Collapse" FrameTableStyle-BackColor="White" TabStyle-Height="15pt"

TabStyle-BorderWidth="1px" TabStyle-Font-Size="10pt" TabStyle-Font-Names="Verdana"

TabStyle-BorderColor="Gray" TabStyle-BorderStyle="Solid" TabStyle-ForeColor="Black"

TabStyle-BackColor="#E0E0E0" TabStyle-Wrap="False" EnableAsync="false" EnableAJAX="true"

ActiveHeaderBgColor="#F2F2F2" ActiveTabStyle-NumberType="General" ActiveTabStyle-Rotation="0"

HeaderBarStyle-NumberType="General" HeaderBarStyle-Rotation="0" ShowBottomBar="false"

ShowDefaultGridLine="false" ShowHeaderBar="false" ShowTabBar="false" ShowUndoButton="false"

ShowSaveButton="false" ShowSubmitButton="false" ScrollBarArrowColor="White" EnableClientColumnOperations="false"

EnableClientFreeze="false" EnableClientMergeOperations="false" EnableClientRowOperations="false"

EnableStyleDialogbox="false" TabStyle-NumberType="General" TabStyle-Rotation="0"

XhtmlMode="true" >

</acw:GridWeb>

Thanks and Regards

Saravanan.l

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details and screen shot.

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned. I simply adds a GridWeb control and a multiline Asp.NET text box on a web page. When I try to add some text in the Text box, the GridWeb’s active sheet’s cell gets active automatically and data is directly inserted into GridWeb’s cell rather than in the text box. Same is the case when I select a data in the text box and try to delete the data which actually removes the data in the active cell of the GridWeb.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41507”. We will look into it soon.
Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have fixed your issue. We will provide you a fix after next few days. In the mean while, you can use the fix by having the updated JS (acwmain attached) file at your end.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.17.2001, we have resolved your issue now.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41507) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.