Aspose Html to PDF conversion, missing information in the middle (replaced with blank page)

I’m using Aspose.PDF 23.4 .net library to convert HTML to PDF format. However, I found out the generated content has missing information, which is replaced with a blank page in the middle

problem.zip (177.9 KB)
I’ve attached the zip file shown above, which includes the generated pdf file and also the base html file for conversion.

Note that I’ve used the following code for memorystream output:

public MemoryStream GeneratePdfAspose(string html)
    {
        var outputStream = new MemoryStream();
        var htmlLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();
        htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 30;
        htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 30;
        htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 5;
        htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 5;            

using (var inputStream = new MemoryStream(System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(html)))
        {
            using (var pdfDocument = new Document(inputStream, htmlLoadOptions))
            {
                pdfDocument.Save(outputStream);
            }
        }

return outputStream;
    }

@scinix

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54557

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi, we are upgrading from v20.6 to v23.4 and we are hitting alot of issues due to different behavior of the html conversion. Is there any quick workaround on this? It didn’t happen on the old version.

@scinix

We are afraid that we cannot share any possible workaround at the moment as the issue has not been yet investigated. We will surely investigate it on a first come first serve basis and let you know once we make some progress towards ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.