Aspose.Imaging license support

Thank you Mudassir.

@goran_djordjevic

You are always welcome.

Mudassir,

Any words from the team about checking legibility of the pdf documents? I provided samples earlier in this thread. We can go with pdfs only if we can figure out how to programmatically determine that document is not very legible, you cannot read it etc.
Thanks,

Goran .

@goran_djordjevic

We are verifying w.r.t Aspose.PDF on our end and will share the feedback with you as soon as possible.

Thank you Mudassir!

@goran_djordjevic

We have tested the scenario from the perspective of Aspose.PDF and were able to notice the issue. However, we also gave it a try using the latest version of the API, and the issue was not reproduced in that case.

Would you please share until which version your license was working fine? OR did you change something in your project recently after which this issue has started happening? Please note that support is being provided on the basis of the latest version and issues for older versions are also resolved in the latest version of the API. However, please share the requested information with us so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Thank you Asad. Maybe it was one time fluke, but now, I don’t have any issues. This was happening with my latest license that we purchased a months ago.

@goran_djordjevic

It is good to know that your issue has been now resolved. Please feel free to create a new topic in case you need further assistance.