Aspose Imaging Product Family - Image compression

Hi,

We are thinking of using Aspose Imaging family ( We have existing licenses ) for a use case where customer needs to submit evidence as image files.

There will a limit on total size of images customer can submit.

Questions

1. Will Aspose product family compress the images with-in the browser as soon as customer uploads ?

Ex: If customer submits 10MB file size. We want Aspose product family to compress it with in the browser ( Say 5MB ) - Doing this will help customers who are submitting larger files.

Ultimately we want this compressed files to be saved to the back-end.

@praven.enjapuri,

I have discussed the requirement with our product team and regret to share that there is no such support available in Aspose.Imaging and moreover Aspose.Imaging model works by API loading image, pressing that and saving that finally. I also suggest you to please explore Aspose.Imaging for Cloud features if they may suit your requirements.

Thanks Mudassir.

Could you please share your support / product contact number to my email address ? - As I mentioned, we already hold licenses and I want to speak to your relevant team and get clarification regarding Aspose.Imaging ability to convert submitted images on the fly and save to our backend.

Based on what you said, we have to rule out using Aspose - but I want to be absolutely sure about what Asponse can/can’t do before I make this recommendation to the business here.

FYI - We are based in UK.

@praven.enjapuri,

You can contact us here in this forum for inquiries related to Aspose.Imaging. I also suggest you to please visit Aspose.Imaging for .NET features for your convenience as well.