ASPOSE incorrectly renders .pptx file to PDF - leaves blanks slides

Hi,

You have a wonderful product however; I have come across an issue with a .pptx file which I don't understand.

I'm trying to render a PDF file from a PowerPoint .pptx file. It renders succesfully with no errors however; when looking at the file, there are several blank slides. The blank slides have nothing fancy on them. I have attached the file for you to try. I only seem to get the issue with this file and not others. Is my file the problem? or is something wrong with ASPOSE when it renders the file? Please let me know your results.

Thank You

Maria

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able generate the correct PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.0.0. For your kind reference, the generated PDF is also attached. Please share with us further if you still feel any issue.

I have also been able to observe exception while converting presentation to PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.1.0. An issue with ID 27259 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue. Meanwhile, you may persist with Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.0.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Maria,

I have verified the issue using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0 and it has been resolved in the latest product release. You may please use the mentioned product version which is available from download from here.

Thanks and Regards,