Aspose installation problem

aspsose cell for ssrs 2.3.0 version

during installation i have given the below path

C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services\

but Aspose is install in 32 bit path

C:\Program Files(86)\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services\

please can you explain me why this is happening

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• SSRS-40220 - Aspose.Cells fur Reporting Services installation problem

when will reslove this issue

please inform me once this issue fix

Thank You

Aslam Tailor

Hi Aslam,

As we have just logged the ticket, it is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue with other priority tasks. As soon as we have any updated regarding the scenario discussed in this thread, we will post here for your kind reference. Please be patient and allow us some time to properly look into the matter.

when you are going to reslove this issue ?

Hi Aslam.

We are actively working to provide the solution for the issue logged earlier as SSRS-40220, however, it is currently unresolved. We will be able to share more updates and hopefully a fix in next two weeks. In the meanwhile, we request you to be patient. As soon as we receive further status updates, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi,

We build new x64 bit installation package. The default installation folder is "C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services\". Please try the new MSI Installer package (attached) and let us know your run result.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40220) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.