Aspose is changing the layout of the document if it consists tabular structure or line images

Hi I am using Aspose java library to convert .rtf/.txt documents to pdf/html format. But When the document contains any tabular structure or line images Aspose if changing the layout of the document and the resultant document doesn’t have the same rendering as the input document.
I am using aspose-pdf-jdk16.jar and aspose-words-14.7.0-jdk16.jar.

I attached the test document and corresponding converted html documents.
The same issue is observed when I am converting it to pdf.

1. The attached follow_up_phone.rtf has tabular structure which is not getting layout properly in the converted html document.

2. The attached
ChemicalDiagram.txt file has a line diagram for chemical formula (snapshot attached) which is not getting rendered properly.

Can you please look in to it.

Hi Parag,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Regarding "follow_up_phone.rtf "to HTML/PDF conversion, the document seems corrupted. Microsoft Word 2013 is unable to open this document (process halted on our end) and Microsoft Word 2010 reported the following error:

This error message may be the result of a corrupt table in the current document.
You can recover the contents of the document and the table by closing the document, and then reopening it by using the Open and Repair command in the Open dialog box. To find the Open and Repair command, click the File tab, click Open, click the down arrow next to the Open button, and then click Open and Repair. After the file is repaired, the corruption or incorrect formatting of all tables in the document should be corrected.
If the document still has errors in a table after a repair, you may want to examine each table to see if any text is too long for any given cell or row, or if an incomplete table was created or imported into the document.

We then repaired this RTF using Microsoft Word 2010 and attached it here for your reference. Can you please try converting this repaired document to HTML/PDF with Aspose.Words 14.7.0 and see how it goes on your end?

Regarding ChemicalDiagram.txt to HTML/PDF conversion, please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the behavior of Microsoft Word. I have attached a PDF document (out-msw-2013-ChemicalDiagram.pdf) here for your reference which one was generated using Microsoft Word 2013. Is the “Chemical Diagram” shown in this PDF is acceptable for you? If not, please create a screenshot of the whole page in PDF/HTML which shows the desired/correct “Chemical Diagram” here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,