Aspose Java PDF - evaluation

I need to evaluate Aspose Java PDF library. Is it possible to send me an evaluation license please.

As part of the evaluation, i need to convert a PDF document into HTML. Does Aspose Java PDF API provide this kind of functionality.

The HTML document needs to preserve as much formatting as possible from the source PDF document.

Thanks
Rajeev

Hello Rajeev,

Thanks for your interest in our products. Please visit the following link for instructions on how to Get a temporary license

Thanks for the quick response,

Is it possible to convert a PDF document into HTML using Aspose PDF API.

Can it preserve the formatting from the source PDF document in the generated HTML document.

Thanks
Rajeev

Hello Rajeev,

The conversion of PDF file into HTML format is only supported in Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am afraid, Aspose.Pdf for Java does not support this feature. However for the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFJAVA-30885 in our issue tracking system and our development team is working hard to get this feature implemented. As soon as the solution becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

In case you need to convert PDF file into HTML format using Aspose.Pdf for .NET, please try using the following code snippet.

// Open the source PDF document
Document pdf = new Document(@“D:\pdftest\source.pdf”);
// save the source PDF file in HTML format
pdf.Save(@“D:\pdftest\output.html”, SaveFormat.Html);