Aspose.Licence

Hi, I have recently got a new aspose.slide license and i still get this error.

I have added the Aspose.Slides.lic to the root of the project as Embedded resource.
Installed the new version of aspose.slides 4.1.0.0 and includded the new version of dll file to project.

I rebuild the project and when i browse i get the following error everytime.

I have also ran through the instructions but that didnt change anything at all.

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 20 Mar 2008, but this version of the product was released on 28 Dec 2009. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.
body {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
p {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
b {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
H1 { font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
H2 { font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
pre {font-family:“Lucida Console”;font-size: .9em}
.marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
.version {color: gray;}
.error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
.expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Server Error in '/' Application.

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 20 Mar 2008, but this version of the product was released on 28 Dec 2009. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 20 Mar 2008, but this version of the product was released on 28 Dec 2009. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Source Error:

Line 17: 
Line 18:             //Pass only the name of the license file embedded in the assembly
Line 19:             license.SetLicense("Aspose.Slides.lic");
Line 20:         }
Line 21:     }

Dear Oliver,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

Please try using the File method for accessing the license in your project. Please don’t forget to place your license file where your Aspose.Slides DLL is located. If the problem still persists, then share your license file with us. Please follow these guidelines for sharing license files.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

A post was split to a new topic: Configuring Aspose.Words License