Aspose loses license setting

I have Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services deployed on my Test Environment and Production Environment with my license configured, so that the Evaluation Warning does not appear on the Excel files.

Since we have gone to production, first the production server, and now the test server have seemingly lost the configuration for the valid license and the Excel files start exporting with the Evaluation Warning

This cannot happen, particularly on the Production instance. We have client facing reports and it would be quite embarrassing to have the files be generated with the Eval Warning

Please help me understand why this is happening

Thank you

Hi,

Please use and install our latest version v1.8.0:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/entry353793.aspx

Please refer to the following two methods on how to set the license.

1. Method one

a. Please rename your license file to the following name :Aspose.Cells.Reporting.Services.lic .

b. Please copy the license into following folder, e.g:

${SQL Server for Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer
or
${SQL Server for Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

c. Please see the reference: http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsreportingservices/Licensing.

2. Method two

a. Update register table , e.g.

i. Create HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Aspose\Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices key forx64 OS.

ii. Create HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aspose\Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices key for x86 OS.

iii. Create the Path value . The path value should point to the location of Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file.

iv. Place Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file into the folder.

v. Please set the license file in Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file using the following context.

===========================================================================================================

===========================================================================================================

If you still face the issue, please set the logger debug level at the Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file.

And re-export report, get Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.log and post it here.

We will check it ASAP.

====================================================================
…..

===============================================================