Aspose.net not converting PDF to docx properly (bullet points and table formatting is disturbed) - Followup

Hi Team,

I want to follow up on the following issue which i have posted way long back in Aspose forums, i am not able to reply to that thread any more.

Please let me know some time frame on it.

Thanks,
Hemanth

@hemanthgv234

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

I am afraid that your issue PDFNET-42391 is not resolved yet. Please note that we have requested the relevant team to share an ETA. As soon as we have some definite updates about your issue, we will surely inform you. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hi Asad,

I want to follow up on the following issue which i have posted way long back in Aspose forums.

Please let me know some time frame on it.

Thanks,
Hemanth

@hemanthgv234

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that your issue is not resolved yet, due to some other high priority issues in the queue. Though I have recorded your concerns and requested the relevant team to share an ETA, if possible. As soon as we receive some feedback from their side in this regard, we will update you within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

is this forum is the only way to get in touch with support team for licensed dlls issues like in this thread. am I in the right place?

@hemanthgv234

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

Your issue has been logged under Free/Normal Support Model, and yes, you may get updates regarding its resolution from here, as this is Free Support Forum of Aspose.Pdf API. We have checked the status of your issue and we are afraid that it is not resolved due to other high priority issues in the queue.

Furthermore, we have also requested the relevant team to share an ETA, if possible. As soon as we get some updates about resolution progress of your issue, we will update you within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Any update on this issue, if i remember correct i raised this query in January 2017. Hope i get some timeline at least this time.

Thanks,
Hemanth

@hemanthgv,
The linked ticket ID PDFNET-42391 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. It was created in the March, 2017 and our product team will investigate this issue as per the development schedules. It is difficult for us to share an estimate before the completion of the analysis phase. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Hi Imran,

Since my client is waiting on it at least I need to understand whether it will be going to be solved in coming months or so, do help me with some understanding when this issue is going to get into Analysis phase on your side.

And is this the only forum to log for licensed users those you paid for this product?

Thanks,
Hemanth

@hemanthgv234

Thanks for writing back.

I would like to inform you that investigation against your issue has been started. We have requested respective team to share an ETA (if possible) and as soon as we receive some feedback from their side, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

As we have shared earlier, this is Free Support Forum of Aspose.Pdf API and your issue has been logged under Free/Normal support model. We have separate platform for those who have purchased Paid Support of our APIs and their reported issues use to be logged under Paid Support Model.