Aspose .net PDF shapes from slide became one image

Hello, I am using Aspose .net PDF to convert pdf to pptx.
I use code from example
// Load PDF document
var pdfDoc = new Document(“D:/test2.pdf”);
// Instantiate PptxSaveOptions instance
var pptx_save = new PptxSaveOptions();
// Save the output in PPTX format
pdfDoc.Save(“D:/test.pptx”, pptx_save);

But shapes on pptx became as one big image. Shapes are not separate from each other.
How can I resolve this issue?

Pdf file that I use is in attach. (test2.pdf)
Pptx - the result of converting also in attach.(test.pptx)

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario with your shared document and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38623 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards

Hi - Is there any update on this as we urgently need this @ Code.

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved, as we have noticed it recently and It is pending for investigation due to other issues already under investigation and resolution. We will notify you as as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal - please let me know how you progress.

Kind regards

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am sorry your reported issue is still pending for investigation, product team is busy in investigating/fixing other priority issues. We will let you know about the ETA/findings of your issue as soon as its investigation is completed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

@Joe,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue PDFNET-38623 reported earlier is resolved in recent release of
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.9.

Please try using the latest release and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact.