Aspose.Net Trial

Hello,

Our company is looking for a .Net solution to PDF conversion and found your product.
What we need mainly are conversions from PDF to HTML .

My question is as follows: In the trial version of Aspose.PDF is there a cap of how many pages it actually can convert? If so is there a way to bypass this cap?

I'm doing some tests and I got stuck with only 4 pages being converted to HTML.

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to test our API without any limitations, please request a 30 days temporary license. For further details, please visit Get a temporary license

Hello Nayyer,

Thank you for the information. I got it to work with the Temporary licence.

If I have any other issue I’ll post it here.

Hello again.

I’ve got the API to work with our system. It now does batch conversions of PDF files to HTML.

I’ve been wondering though, is it possible to change the resulting size(height and width in pixels) of the HTML that gets generated by altering a parameter in the API when I convert the file?

Hi Antonio,

Aspose.Pdf for .NET support the feature to set the size (dimensions) of resultant PDF file but I am afraid it does not support the feature to set the dimensions/size of HTML file when creating from PDF file. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-37240 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Sure.

If this is achievable through a parameter value change in the API it would be awesome.

However if this is not possible no problem but we would rather have the possibility to change it before the conversion.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Antonio,

The change in dimensions will be specified before the document/output is saved. However as shared in my earlier post, the requirement has been logged in our issue tracking system and the development team will further look into the details of this feature and determine if it can be supported or not. Please be patient and spare us little time.

PS, we can specify the dimensions/size of PDF and Images files being generated with this API.

Hello Nayyer,

Do you have an update about the feature and its implementation?

Have a nice day!

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your patience.

As we
recently have been able to notice this issue, so development team requires
little time to investigate and figure out the reasons of this problem.
Nevertheless, as soon as we have made some definite progress towards
its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of
correction.
<o:p></o:p>

My humble request is to please be patient and spare us little time.

No problem.

I’ll just ask you to reply as soon as you have an update!

Thank you for your time so far.

Have a nice day!

Hello Nayyer,

I’m just passing by to see if you have any updates on the issue we raised in this thread.

It has been almost a month and we haven’t had any updates.

Thank you for your time!

Hi Antonio,

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid the issue reported earlier is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little more time.

We are really sorry for
this inconvenience.

Hi Antonio,

We have further investigated the issue reported earlier and in order to accomplish your requirement, please try using following code snippet.

[C#]

Stream input = File.OpenRead(@“C:\pdftest\37240_Test1.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

// select desirable page size

float newPageWidth = 400f;

float newPageHeight = 400f;

// tune PdfPageEditor class

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfPageEditor pdfEditor = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfPageEditor();

pdfEditor.BindPdf(input);

pdfEditor.PageSize = new Aspose.Pdf.PageSize(newPageWidth, newPageHeight);

pdfEditor.VerticalAlignmentType = Aspose.Pdf.VerticalAlignment.Center;

pdfEditor.HorizontalAlignment = Aspose.Pdf.HorizontalAlignment.Center;

// this scales page content to fit width,

// comment it out or set Zoom to 1.0F if You don't want to scale

// content and only want to change page's size(i.e. crop it)

float zoom = Math.Min((float)newPageWidth / (float)pdfEditor.Document.Pages[1].Rect.Width,

(float)newPageHeight / (float)pdfEditor.Document.Pages[1].Rect.Height);

pdfEditor.Zoom = zoom;// (float)595;

MemoryStream output = new MemoryStream();

pdfEditor.Save(output);

File.WriteAllBytes(@"C:\pdftest\37240_Test1_out.pdf", output.ToArray());

// then reload scaled document and save it to HTML

Document exportDoc = new Document(@"C:\pdftest\37240_Test1_out.pdf");

HtmlSaveOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();

// this code shows page boreder in result - sometimes it comes in handy to see borders

SaveOptions.BorderPartStyle borderStyle = new SaveOptions.BorderPartStyle();

borderStyle.LineType = SaveOptions.HtmlBorderLineType.Dotted;

borderStyle.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Gray;

htmlOptions.PageBorderIfAny = new SaveOptions.BorderInfo(borderStyle);

// conversion to HTML itself

exportDoc.Save(@"C:\pdftest\37240_Test1.html", htmlOptions);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37240) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.