Aspose.Network Demo C#

Hi,

I am using Aspose Demo version to find unread messages(mail notifier) in multiple mailling accounts like Yahoo!, GMail, AOL, Hotmail, MSN....

1. Gmail and AOL Account can be accessed but not able to read unread email messages or new mail notifier in my inbox.

2. I am not able to connect to Yahoomail! can you please let me know how to connect and find unread email messages in my inbox.

3. I also want to know how to connect and find unread messages count to other accounts like Hotmail, MSN.

Thanks!

Anusha

Hi Anusha,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

1. You can get the unread messages from Gmail Inbox using the ImapClient.NewMessageCount property. For more details, please refer to http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.network-for-.net/accessing-gmail-on-ssl.html.
  2. Yahoo mail is not currently supported.
  3. Hotmail and MSN emails are also not supported in the current release.

How are you currently checking the GMail and AOL Inbox? If you use Pop3Client class, you won't be able to get number of new messages. Currently, it can be done using ImapClient.

Will you also send emails using these multiple accounts? Or you just want to check Inbox for new messages.

Could you provide a example to process unread messages using IMAP and also how to mark a email item as read/unread