Aspose.Notes 23.2.0 Culture is not supported

Aspose.Note 23.2.0 throws exception when calling Aspose.Note.Document to open the file.
ex.msg = {“Culture is not supported. (Parameter ‘culture’)\r\n1033 (0x0409) is an invalid culture identifier.”}
PS: It throws culture is not supported with all microsoft one note files 2010 - 2016.

It is weird because there was no problem at Aspose.Note 22.1.0

@dunghnguyen,

Could you please zip and attach your one note document, we will check your issue soon.

Hi @amjad.sahi, thank you for your prompt response. Here is the sample file: mixed_objects.zip - Google Drive

@dunghnguyen,

Thanks for the sample One Note document.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Note for .NET v23.2 (Releases | NuGet). I have tested loading your sample document via Aspose.Note object model using newer version(s), it works fine and I do not get any exception.

Hello @amjad.sahi, I am using .Net v23.0.0 but the issue persists.

@dunghnguyen,

I tested using Aspose.Note for .NET v23.2, it works fine. Here is the sample code that I am using:
e.g.
Sample code:

var fileStream = File.Open("g:\\test2\\mixed_objects.one", FileMode.Open);
new Aspose.Note.Document(fileStream, new Aspose.Note.LoadOptions());

Hi @amjad.sahi,

I did some more testing and it seems it is because I set “InvariantGlobalization = true” in my project. Setting it false would not throw the exception.
It seems like this issue is related to "Culture is not supported" exception received when trying to open encrypted Workbook with Invariant Globalization mode enabled - #2 by amjad.sahi
but Aspose.Note does not have CustomImplementationFactory

@dunghnguyen,

There is no CustomImplementationFactory class in Aspose.Note API, so you have to cope with it accordingly.

Is it possible to have CustomImplementationFactory class in Aspose.Note API to support InvariantGlobalization ?

@dunghnguyen,

We need to investigate if we can have CustomImplementationFactory class in Aspose.Note API to support InvariantGlobalization. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): NOTENET-5753

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you so much, I look forward to hearing your good news.

@dunghnguyen,

Sure, we will keep you posted with any updates (once available) on it.

1 Like