Aspose - Page Setup - Header\Footer - Scale with Document Possible Bug

Aspose does not appear to respect the Scale with Document property/or read it properly when opened in Aspose Cells. I have attached the xls file.

When steping through the code and watching the workbook Page Setup object, the IsHFScaleWithDoc is set to false, when in fact if you open the document in Excel it is checked.

wb.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.IsHFScaleWithDoc

Aspose Version 4.8.2.6, Runtime Version is v2.0.50727

When saving the document in Aspose in XLSX (Excel 2007) it looses that property, however if I save to XLS (97-2003), it's respects that property.

Here is some test code that produces the problem.

Workbook wb = new Workbook();

License lic = new License();

lic.SetLicense("Aspose.Cells.lic");

wb.Open(@"c:\files\test.xls");

wb.Save(@"c:\files\test1.xlsx", FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx);

wb.Save(@"c:\files\\test1.xls", FileFormatType.Excel97To2003);

Thank you for your help with this matter,

Brett

Hi Brett,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-15166.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

We have resolved your issue, kindly try the attached version.

Thank you.

Thanks for your quick reply. Can you confirm that this latest build also contains the previous fixes that you provided relating to other items that we reported? I just want to make sure that we're not going to lose previous fixes when we install this fix.

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, sure the version v4.8.2.11 also contains the functionality of the previous fixes.

Kindly let us know if you find any issue with this version but not with previous versions.

Thank you.

The fix that you provided does in fact fix the Page Setup issue, but I am now having problems with the new version of Aspose you provided.

Just opening and saving the attached file in xlsx, corrupts the file. Opening and saving with the previous version of Aspose did not corrupt this file.

Hi,

I found the issue as you have mentioned.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-15301. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hello… any idea how much longer this may take to correct?

Hi,

Thanks for following up.

Hopefully, we can provide a fix before the end of this week.

Thank you.

Any updates yet? We’re ugently awaiting a fix.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your issue.

Thank you.