Aspose.Pdf_6.4.0 Installation

I downloaded the updted version and un-zipped it. I got a bin folder. I copied bin to C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Pdf for .NET, then rebuild my App, then run. It's fine. Then I tried to publish my Web App, I got error "Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Pdf, Version=6.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=47b2d0fcacdd3eb6' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)"

Then i tried to rebuild again, I got the same error.

Thanks.

Samuel Xia

Then I tried to reload my App IDE, I got even more errors. The errors spreaded to the files that have not checked out from my source safe.

I reloaded my App again, error were still there.

I recovered back to 6.3.0. All error went away.

Samuel Xia

Hi Samuel,

Please remove the reference of old Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.3.0 from your application and add the reference of the latest Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4.0. Also, you can download the installer of the Aspose.Pdf for .NET from the following link and install this version after un-installing the previous version. If you still face any issue, please do let us know.

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/entry340354.aspx

Thank You & Best Regards,

I tried to run installor after in-install 6.3.0, I got errpr box saying

"This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."

Samue Xia

“after un-install 6.3.0” instaed of “after in-install 6.3.0”. Sorry.

And I also " remove the reference of old Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.3.0 from your application and add the reference of the latest Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4.0". I still got the same compil error described in the original posted.

Samuel Xia

Hi Samuel,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please re-download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4 from the following location and check if the installer works fine for you now.

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/entry340354.aspx

If you still face any problem, please share with us the details regarding your system environment i.e. OS, Visual Studio, .NET Framework. This will help to test the issue at our end.

Thank You & Best Regards,