Aspose Pdf 6 image overlay changing colors of bullets in pdf

Hi All,

We’re adding an image overlay to a pdf for a watermark with Aspose Pdf 6 which is changing colors of the bullets (black) in the pdf to lighter colors.

Here is the code:

Stream image = GetStreamFromImage3(GetStampImage3(CommonUtilities.WatermarkPrefix + watermarkText));

ImageStamp imageStamp = new ImageStamp(image);
if (originX >= 0) imageStamp.XIndent = originX;
if (originY >= 0) imageStamp.YIndent = originY;
if (width >= 0) imageStamp.Width = width;
if (height >= 0) imageStamp.Height = height;
imageStamp.Opacity = watermarkOpacity;

foreach(Page stampPage in stampDoc.Pages)
{
stampPage.AddStamp(imageStamp);
}

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();
stampDoc.Save(stream);

public static Stream GetStreamFromImage3(Image image)
{
MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();
image.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
stream.Position = 0;
return stream;
}

public static Image GetStampImage3(string watermarkText)
{
Bitmap stampImage = new Bitmap(500, 500);
stampImage.MakeTransparent(System.Drawing.Color.Black);

Graphics g = GetHighQualityGraphicsForStampImage(stampImage);

g.RotateTransform(45);

g.DrawString(watermarkText, new System.Drawing.Font(“Arial”, 24, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold), Brushes.Gray, 150, 50);

return stampImage;
}

The bullets are in 12 pt. serifed font. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Terry,

Thank you for using our products and sharing the sample code with us. I tried using your code to test your issue but due to missing variables and methods, I was unable to replicate the scenario at my end. However, to exactly replicate your issue at our end, we would appreciate, if you create a sample application and post here to show us the issue. This will help us to regenerate the issue and get the cause of the issue soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Rashid,

I’m having difficulty attaching the sample application. Is there another way I can send it to you?
Also, can we arrange a Webex session for you to see the behavior?

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Rashid,

I’ve attached my sample application without the Aspose.Pdf.dll and Aspose.Pdf.xml (files are too large to upload). Please let us know about arranging a Webex session.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,

Thanks for sharing the sample application with us. I tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-33396 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Rashid,

Can you provide an update on this issue? It is holding up our project from going live.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue. I will update you once I get a feedback from the development team.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Can you provide an update on this issue?

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,

Thank you for being patient.

After consultation with our development team about the status of the issue. I am able to share that said issue has been scheduled for investigation during week 13 of 2012. Our development team will investigate the issue and will share the ETA. We will really appreciate your cooperation in terms of patience till the time some ETA is shared. We will update you with ETA as soon as it is shared by our development team.

Thanks & Regards,