Aspose.pdf 9.2.1 The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8)

I have a WCF Web service that converts pdf documents, we are currently using apose.pdf 9.2.1 the trail version converts successfully some PDF but some others do not because of the trial limitation giving this error in some cases:

System.ApplicationException: Error calling PDFToTIFF: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.

When using the full version of the dll I get the following error in all of the conversions:
The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly.

I have also tried with the hotfix dll but still no success. What is causing the full the version to fail?

Hi Macro,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note evaluation version has two limitations. Evaluation watermark and at most
four elements of any collection can be viewed. Please make a request for 30
days temporary license to evaluate our product without
any limitation. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Moreover in reference to other error, we will appreciate if you please share your problematic PDF document and sample code to replicate the issue. So we will look into it and will provide you more information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

<o:p></o:p>