Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.Justify and IsHtmlTagSupported property not getting along well

It looks like the Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.Justify does not work properly (same as

Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.FullJustify) when IsHtmlTagSupported property is set to true for a text.

I have in production an aplication that use it without any problem for this issue (version May 24th, 2009) . But when I updated to the latest version of Aspose.Pdf (as you recommended) now I have this new issue.

If this is a known problem, can you please specify which version (latest version) I can use with this problem solved.

Thanks...

Here's the sample used:

=======================================

Pdf pdf = new Pdf();

Aspose.Pdf.Section sec1 = pdf.Sections.Add();

Text text = new Text("fsdfsd fsdhfjdsfh fh djfhsdfh skdfhskdhfjksdhfs dfsdfjshdfksjdhf sdfsdfhskjdhfskdjfhsd fskdjfhsk djfshdfks dfskdjfhskdjfhsd fskjdhfsk djfhsdkfhsdk fskdhfskjdhfsjkdhf sdfksdhfsjdhfkshdkshdf skdhfksdhfskdfjhsdjkfhdjhfskdjhjhd kdjdhfs djsdfhsd kfsd df sdf s dfdf sd f df sd fs.");

text.TextInfo.Alignment = Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.Justify;

text.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(text);

pdf.Save("c:\\test.pdf");

========================================

Hello George,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-24023. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

In conjunction, both the properties are working correctly until version 4.2.0 (available for download over this link)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24023) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.FullJustify is still not working.

Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.Justify is working fine.

Can you please advise if there's a recent version where both FullJustify and Justify are working properly.

I have a production issue and need to fix it quickly.

Thanks for your asistance.

Hello George,

I have again tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.0.1 and I am able to notice that FullJustify is not working. I have again reopened the issue (already logged) and have intimated the development team to look into the details of this problem. As soon as we have some definite news regarding its resolution, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24023 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.