Aspose.Pdf convert PDF to SVG, save to MemoryStream not supported

Hello,

what is the status of this issue?

@shayan.ahmad,
We have requested you to share your source PDF in an earlier post. Once you will share the complete details of the use case, then we will be able to investigate it further. Your response is awaited.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

i am referring to this comment:

Can i get a timeline on the MemoryStream issue? I need this to be resolved soon because we are strongly considering buying your product. I need a working solution by end of next week

this has nothing to do with an input file. the doc.save method does not allow an memorystream to be output. it isn’t implemented it seems.

also is it possible for you to write an async version of doc.save(httpresponse)

it should take in HttpResponseMessage as the HttpResponse is obsolete

@shayan.ahmad,
Well, you are talking about unable to save output SVG in Stream instance problem which is already logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-42889 in our issue tracking. It is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-42889. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in the regard.

We can write MemoryStream to Response object and when the ticket ID PDFNET-42889 is resolved, then you will be able to do so.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hello, is there an update on PDFNET-42889?

@psvitz,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-42889 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We will investigate as per the development schedules and notify you once it is fixed.

@imran.rafique the ticket is over 9 months old, could you please elaborate further on when this is expected to be released?

@psvitz,

In reference to the linked ticket ID PDFNET-42889, we are reviewing details of the recent status, and will let you know in case of the possibility of a reliable estimate. Besides this, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues (or ticket IDs) in the paid support forum. Please refer to this helping link: Aspose support options

Hi @imran.rafique, do you have an update on this? I would consider this to be quite a serious gap. Please note the original date on the ticket.

@psvitz

We are afraid that the logged ticket is still pending for investigations owing to critical and previously logged issues. We have raised its priority to next level and will schedule it soon. We will be able to share any ETA for this issue once it is investigated in our environment. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Any update on this would be helpful.

@arunasrathore

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are afraid it has not been resolved yet owing to previously logged and critical issues. We will update you as soon as some significant progress will be made in this regard. We really appreciate your patience and comprehension.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42889) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1.