pdfdoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@“a.pdf”);
pdfdoc.Save(@“a.doc”, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Doc);

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@“a.doc”);

throws exception that file is corrupt.

Please see attached pdf file.
and converted doc file.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tried converting the attached PDF document into MS Document format while using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0 and I am unable to notice any problem. Once the .DOC file is created, I am able to view it in MS Office word without getting any error message. However, when I have tried opening the resultant document in Document object of Aspose.Words for .NET, I am getting FileCorruptedException. The problem seems to be related to Aspose.Words for .NET, so I am moving this thread to respective forum where I believe my fellow workers taking care of this product would be in better position to answer this query. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Besides this, during PDF to DOC conversion, I am able to notice some formatting issues and for the sake of correction, I have logged them as PDFNEWNET-31019 in our issue tracking system.We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant DOC file that I have generated.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am a representative for Aspose.Words. I managed to reproduce the issue on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will inform you as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5314) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31019) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.