Aspose.Pdf Displaying of table rows over 2 pages

Hi I have recently purchased Aspose.Pdf for .NET,

I was wondering if there is a solution to the the following problem/situations.

Firstly I have a pdf table that "can" start at the end of a page. In some situations the first row starts at the end of the page and the rest of the table continues on the next page.(is there a setting that could solve this - ideally to force the first row on to the next page)

Secondly. In some situations a table row is broken up between 2 pages. Ideally i would like the 'broken' row to start on the next page rather than been broken up. (is there a setting that could solve this)

The pdf is fully dynamic so there is no way i can fix hights or add spacing (i am using pdf objects ie.Table,Row & Cell not XML). I am using the newest version of Aspose 6.6 (the above issues also effect 6.5).

I realise the above maybe complicated but i was hoping that someone with greater knowlege than myself may know of a setting or quick fix which may work.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Kindly check the documentation link "Control Table and Row Splitting" for details about table and row splitting. However, if this will not work for you then please share the code snippet you are using with us. This will help us to figure out the issue and reply back to you soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,