Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(filename)

Hello We would like to use Aspose.Pdf, so we are currently checking that if this could full fill all our requirements for creating pdf files. We are exporting bunch of images to pdf in multiple pages.To position the content in my required x,y co-ordinates, I am using the table control, basically adding a memory stream (of my image) in to a cell and the cell into a row and the row in to the table and setting the x and y for the table in the page. It was working fine when i do these in a single page, now i am adding a second page and started adding the images in the same process as said above. now in the code where i have given document.Save(myfilename), system just halts, while debugging it does not throw any error, and it never finished saving, In the disk i saw the file created with 0kb. Could you please help me on this.

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code along with sample input documents here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello, Thanks, for the quick response, Now i am not getting that issue any more, i have set the image’s fixedWidth and fixedHeight, that fixed that issue.

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. However we still request you to please share the sample Image files which caused the system to halt/hang when placing them inside PDF document. Also please share that the issue is appearing for certain images or its occurring for all the images being placed over second page. Furthermore, as requested by Tilal, please share the code snippet so that we can try replicating the exact scenario.