Aspose.PDF does not flatten XFA Forms

Aspose.Pdf.Document.Flatten() does not flatten XFA forms

Flatten() should flatten all different types of pdf-forms. (Acro-FormFields and XFA-FormFields)

@Markus1980Wien,

Please send us your source PDF document, and let us know which version of Aspose.PDF for .NET API you are using. We will investigate your scenario in our environment, and share our findings with you.

Hey. We recognized the same behaviour in our source code. We are using Aspose.PDF for .NET in version 18.6.1. Please contact me, so i can send you my source pdf document. Thank you very much

@daan0,

Please send us your source PDF and the complete code. There is an upload button in the header of the post editor and after pressing this button, you just need to browse and upload ZIP of files from your computer. Your response is awaited.

@imran.rafique ,

is there an opportunity to send you the files via private message?

@daan0,

Please navigate to the user profile, and click Message button at the top right corner to send a private message.

Im sorry, but i cant find a ‘new message’ button in the message section o.O could you contact me please via private message, so i can reply to you and send you the needed files? tank you very much

@daan0,

We have sent you a private message. You can also mark this thread private by editing the first post. Your response is awaited.

Hey. seems like something is wrong with my user acc. i opened a new private topic with title ‘Aspose.PDF does not flatten XFA Forms (new)’. You can find the files as attachement in this topic. Your response is awaited. Thank you very much.

@daan0

Thanks for sharing the details.

We will definitely check your other post and share our feedback there after testing the scenario.

thank you very much. your response is awaited :slight_smile:

@daan0

We have shared our feedback in respective forum thread.

I replied in the other thread. Your response is awaited. Thank you