Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor Concatenate bookmark problem

Hello

I have just updated to the latest Aspose total.net. And i got som problems now.

Before the update the bookmarks from each file. Where merged in the finalfile\outfile from the Concatenate method.

But now when i run the same code after the update The bookmarks from each files wont be added to the merged final file.

take a look at the attached file to this message. 4.pdf got 1 bookmark in it. But after the Concatenate method the bookmarks from that file is gone in the outfile.

Is this a bug. Or am i using an old method. is there a new way of doings this. ?

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor editor = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor();
string[] sFiles = new string[7];
sFiles[0] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\0.pdf";
sFiles[1] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\1.pdf";
sFiles[2] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\2.pdf";
sFiles[3] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\3.pdf";
sFiles[4] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\4.pdf";
sFiles[5] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\5.pdf";
sFiles[6] = @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\6.pdf";
editor.Concatenate(sFiles, @"C:\Users\wahkar\Desktop\test\out.pdf");

Hello Kalle,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-31473. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. However as a workaround, you may try using the DOM approach to concatenate the PDF documents. As per my observations, when using Aspose.Pdf namespace, the resultant PDF contains the Bookmarks. For more information, please visit Concatenate PDF Files

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31473) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.