Aspose Pdf file size not optimized

In my MVC/C# application, I’m using the trial version of Aspose. I am able to fill in a xfa pdf template(3 pages) with data from the database and generate pdfs using Aspose.Pdf. I have more than a thousand clients and I try to concatenate the client pdfs as they get generated and create a new merged pdf. To not slow down the process, I start new merged file after every 150 clients. When I try to optimize the file size with either “RemoveMetaData” function or setting the OptimizeSize flag it has no effect. The entire process is also very slow. For about 600 clients, it takes me 2 hrs to generate 4 pdf files each of 450 pages and 60MB each. When I was using iTextsharp it took me less than 10 minutes and maximum file size was 6MB for 1500 pages. How can I improve the speed and reduce the file size? Appreciate any suggestions on this. Thanks!

@durgaidoa

Thank you contacting support.

Would you please share SSCCE sample application along with some sample PDF documents so that we may try to reproduce it in our environment and guide further. Please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10 at your end.