Aspose pdf footer

Hi I am Using Aspose Pdf DLL.I want to add pdf footer with text and one image kindly please help me. I used this code in ur snipet but it show textstamp and image stamp is not defined.Please let me know how to resolve this issues.thanks

Hi Ajas,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the code snippet which you are using to add Text/Image stamp to PDF document. Also please share your input and resultant PDF files so that we can test the conversion in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

PS, the instructions over following link are recommended for image/text stamp over PDF documents.

Hi,

I saw your reply.But I am using the same code before

What is the error here is if I used the same code. it says textStamp is not defined. I don’t know why. I am using aspose.pdf.dll as well .May be I am using the old verson.Please check this urgently and let me know.Bcoz I am stuck with this case.

Your quick response is appreciated.
thanks

Hi Ajas,

Do you mean you are using the same code snippet as shared in above links ? if so is the case, then the issue might be related to PDF documents which you are using. Can you please share the resource PDF files causing this problem so that we can test the scenario in our environment.

HI,

There is nothing with pdf and all. I checked that .The problem here is I am using old DLL version . If I try to update the DLL with new version I got so many errors. And mainly I used this DLL in many places so I want to change all the codes with new DLLs.So kindly give some idea to do this footer case only with new DLL.

I keep old dll as well and do footer with new DLL if its need(if there is no other options).

Pls give me some idea for doing like this.tanks in advance

Hi Ajas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid you cannot use two different versions of Apose.Pdf for .NET at a time.

Moreover, please note we maintain a single code base of Aspose Components, all the fixes and new features/enhancements are implemented in latest version of DLL. So we can not provide fixes/support of older versions. It is strongly recommend to upgrade to latest version. If you find any issue in this course please feel free to ask questions or concern, we will be glad to extend our support.

However, you may try old generator to add image in header/footer otherwise have to move to latest version.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,
CAn you pls provide me the AsposeBAse class and Aspose Builder class to me for the latest DLL

Hi Ajas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we can not provide some selective classes but complete DLL, you have to download and use complete DLL. If there is any difference in your requirement and my understanding then please share some more details.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,