Aspose.Pdf for Java Digitally sign PDF

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Pdf for Java V4.3.0 using which, I am trying to digitally sign a PDF using Aspose.Pdf for Java. I am unable to find some proper and good examples explaining this process. Please let me know if this is possible and if so how to.

Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Pdf for Java supports the feature to Digital sign PDF files but I am afraid currently it is not working. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem as PDFNEWJAVA-33902 in our issue tracking system. We will add a complete article with sample code snippet in documentation as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

What is the status of the BUG PDFNEWJAVA-33902.

Regards,
Abhirua

Hi Abhirua,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have update for you that your our development team has completed the analysis of your reported issue and now we are working for its fix. If it is resolved as per plan then its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Java. planned in April, 2014. However, we keep you updated about the issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33902) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.