Aspose PDF for Java

Dear Sir / Madam

We are currently using an older version of aspose pdf on using which we had some issues while converting from excel to pdf. Then I wanted to try a newer version of aspose. On trying with the new release 2.9.0, I am getting the below error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.aspose.pdf.exception.AsposeBaseException

On opening the new jar file, I observed that the entire package structure seems to be different.

We wanted to check if this works then go for buying the new version of aspose

Best Regards
Srini

Hello Srini,

Thanks for using our products.

Yes you are correct. Since the release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5.0, we have made some changes in product API. We have done this activity to make Aspose.Pdf for Java identical to Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please visit the following link for information on Migrating your code to Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5.0. You may also check out the following video tutorial for details on Migrating your existing code to Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5.0

Besides this, in case you need to convert excel files into PDF format, you can directly accomplish this requirement without using Aspose.Pdf for Java while using Aspose.Cells for Java alone. Please check out the following link for more details on Converting to PDF Files

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.