Aspose.Pdf for .NET license expiry query

Dear Sir/Madam,

My company has a Aspose.Pdf for .NET license, I open the license file, there is line:

Does that mean this license will expire 2019/09/21 .e. Sep 21st 2019, So do we need to renew before that or the license will be valid and Aspose would continue to work for a long time?

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

@mnanjappan.firstam

Thanks for contacting support.

Yes, your understandings are correct.

You can use license file as long as you want to, with the versions of the API released before the date of expiry. However, if you need to use an API version which was released after the expiry date of license, you need to renew the subscription. Please let us know in case you need further assistance.

Thanks for the response. Just to re-confirm it again and get my understanding from your response correct that means our application using Aspose.pdf for .NET continues to work without any issues even after Sep 21 2019 correct? Please confirm.

@mnanjappan.firstam

Yes. Your application will continue to work correctly with existing license. For example, if your application is using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9 which is released before Sep 21, 2019, it will continue working without any issue as long as it is using 19.9 version.

In future, if you update the API version to 19.10 or some higher version which will be released after Sep 21, 2019, API will throw an exception related to unsupported license and you will have to renew the subscription.

Got it. thanks for the prompt response. Really appreciate it.