Aspose.PDF for .NET "license not valid for this product"

Using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.3.0 with a temporary license I received today. When calling the line:

license.SetLicense("Aspose.PDFfor.NET.lic");

it is giving me {“The license is not valid for this product.”} exception.

Pretty sure I selected the correct product when I requested the license. Thanks.

@Tracy.Dav

It is happening because the older versions of the API does not support SHA256 hash algorithm used in new licenses. Please use the latest available version of the API and if issue still persists, please let us know.

@asad.ali

Thank you. I updated to 23.6.0 and it is loading the license now.

I am doing all of this to evaluate your product for updating an XFA Dynamic PDF form. With the license it seems to update the XFA field value (which it wasn’t doing before - it would just show null). But when I save the file it doesn’t have the value. Any help you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated. If I need to create a new forum entry just let me know.

Here is the code I’m using:

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
        license.SetLicense("Aspose.PDFfor.NET.lic");

string inputFile = "C:\\TestConsoleApp\\PDFForm.pdf";
        string outputFile = "C:\\TestConsoleApp\\PDFFormEdited.pdf";

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputFile);
        string[] names = doc.Form.XFA.FieldNames;

doc.Form.XFA[names[4]] = "Test Name";  //From
doc.Save(outputFile);

@Tracy.Dav

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us so that we can also test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali

How do I send a private message to you?

@Tracy.Dav

We already sent you a private message. You must have received it. You can please share your files there.

@Tracy.Dav

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55329

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.