Aspose.Pdf for SSRR

Hello, my name is Allan, work at an insurance company in Brazil.
We need to implement a solution where we generate PDF via Reporting Services using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services.
The component is perfect when it comes to generating route design, but we have a big problem with it, when it comes to generating background, ie we need to generate PDF through C # code.

And we see that the document of you not cover that.

The document does not address how to generate PDF via SSRR using Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.

I would like to generate PDF ... and did not want the component to do it for me.
Because that is what the component does, it adds an item in the combobox (PDF through Aspose) and when the user selects the item, it generates PDF without my seeing how he does it. Ate it seems that the dll is reinforced!

We need to generate PDF, I want to generate the report ssrr, and from there I generate the PDF via Aspose using C # in VS 2008.

when unsuccessful Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices tried using Aspose.Pdf

I tried to get the HTML content of the Report, and save using FileStream.Writer () and then create the physical file. Html, create a StreamReader.ReadToEnd () and put in

Text t = new Text (content of StreamReader) and ask you to generate PDF using Pdf.Save (my path.pdf).
But it throws error => Row Indexer rows in index: -1
As the report services are great, I infer that is dirt HTML.

But ta difficult to use component!

I can not generate code directly via Reporting Services and can not even put an HTML Reporting Service on the component.

Is that possible?

Grateful

My email: allcris@ig.com.br

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello Allan,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is an extension of SQL Reporting Services. It does not allow you to generate the PDF document programmatically but you can use this component to convert your existing .RDL reports into PDF format. More along, it also provides the leverage to add some custom configurations to parameters to customize the report. As per your requirement of adding HTML into report, please visit the following link Configure Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services and HTML Formatting

Besides this, we have another component named Aspose.Pdf which offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. It's available in .NET and Java versions. You can use its API or convert an Image file into PDF format, or you can even transform XML & XSL files into PDF format using it. It also offers the feature to convert HTML files into PDF format. For more related information, please visit HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

In case I have not properly understood your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact