Aspose PDF for UWP

Hi,
I would like to know Do aspose PDF support UWP (Universal Windows Platform) 8.0 or 8.1 ?

Thanks

1 Like

@mandhar

Thanks for contacting support.

I regret to share that mentioned support is not present at the moment. However, we have already logged a feature request as PDFNET-45723 in our issue tracking system for implementing the required support. We have linked the ticket ID with this thread so that you will receive notification once the feature is available. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

This is important to me.

@JerryNixon2

We regret to share that earlier logged feature request is still pending for analysis due to low priority. As it was logged under free support model, it will be resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some definite updates about its implementation. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I need Aspose.PDF for UWP is it going to work Aspose PDF on UWP some day?

@EduardoAnies

We will surely investigate the feasibility of this requirement and provide an update in this forum thread once we have some feedback regarding ticket resolution. Please note that the requested feature requires a lot of changes and enhancements in the API to get fully implemented. As soon as we have some plans regarding launching it, we will let you know.

We apologize for the inconvenience.