Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Attachment

I can't seem to get an Attachment Note in to a pdf the following example, Im using the newest version of Aspose.Pdf for .Net: is there any consiveable reason why it is not working , it generates the pdf but there is no AttachmentNote?

//Instantiate Pdf instance by calling its empty constructor

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();

//Add a section into the pdf document

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();

//Instantiate attachment instance
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Attachment noteAttachment = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Attachment();

//Add the attachment in the paragraphs collection of the section
sec1.Paragraphs.Add(noteAttachment);

//Set the attachment type to note to make it a note annotation
noteAttachment.AttachmentType = Aspose.Pdf.Generator.AttachmentType.Note;

//Set the content of the note annotation
noteAttachment.NoteContent = "This is a note.";

//Set the title or heading of the note
noteAttachment.NoteHeading = "The title";

//Set the note to be opened when PDF document is opened
noteAttachment.IsNoteOpen = true;

pdf1.Save(Response.OutputStream)

If any one has an answer to this ASAP i will be gratefull as i am evaluating this product and if i cant get it working , i will have to look at other products.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Bluewave,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-31930 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

could you or anyone suggest a work around or point me in the direction of a version of aspose.pdf that does work with annotations ?

thanks,

Matt

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31930) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.