Aspose.pdf.Heading text went to out of the page - DOM pdf approach

I am trying to build lists using the heading objects. While entering the text into heading text, the list text is went to out of the page.

Document pdfDoc = new Document();
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Width = 612.0;
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Height = 792.0;
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo();
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 72;
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 72;
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 72;
pdfDoc.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 72;
    Page pdfPage = pdfDoc.Pages.Add();
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Width = 612.0;
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Height = 792.0;
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo();
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 72;
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 72;
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 72;
    pdfPage.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 72;

Heading heading = new Heading(indexLevel);

heading.Text = "(a) Text contends that the trial incorrectly completed the Support Worksheet that accompanied the trial. Calculation of the resulting Calculation of the resulting modified child support amount.";

pdfPage.Paragraphs.Add(heading);</code></pre></div>

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.5.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38887 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards

Can I please get a status on PDFNEWNET-38887? This was opened in June and I’m just following up.

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved, as our product team is busy in investigating/fixing other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However we have raised your issue priority and requested our product team to complete the analysis and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38887) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks aspose team, It is working fine.

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.