Aspose.pdf image stamp object information

Hi Team
what are the image type supported by Aspose.pdf.ImageStamp object …?

I tried to create timestamp object with .tga & .webp image file type
ImageStamp f_imagstamp=new ImageStamp(.tga);
but i am getting exception for .tga extention image file & .webp extention image files

please let me know ImageStamp support .tga & webp type file images or not

Thanks
Raees

@RaeesBeg

We are afraid that these image types are not yet supported for ImageStamp. Can you please share sample images files for our reference so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly?

Sorry can’t able to upload sample because we can’t able to upload .webp image
but webp & .tga images getting exception while we are creating TimeStamp object sorry.PNG (54.3 KB)

@asad.ali can we share the list what type of images supported by the Aspose.pdf ImageStamp …?

Thanks
Raees

@RaeesBeg

ImageStamp uses System.Drawing.Image.FromStream to load image, thus it at least supports: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF. Furthermore, please add your sample images to .zip format and upload the archive with your post so that we can log a feature request in our issue tracking system and share the ticket ID with you.

Hi @asad.ali
please check I Attached image samples that generating exception when we pass that images to the ImageStamp object please checkImage Samples.zip (666.9 KB)

@RaeesBeg

We have logged a feature request as PDFNET-50971 in our issue tracking system to add support for .tga and .webp image types. We will investigate the feasibility of this feature and let you know as soon as it is available. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.