We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.PDF - Information missing when converted from pdf to tiff image

We are using the Aspose.PDF component to convert the pdf files to tiff. Please find the attached sample pdf file “Invoice 10740551 Expense Backup 435.80.pdf” and the converted tiff file “2090090.tif”. The Ticket Information section in the pdf file was entirely missing in the converted tif file.

Invoice 10740551 Expense Backup 435.80.pdf (82.6 KB)
2090090.jpg (395.8 KB)

@jai.israni

Thank you for contacting support.

I have worked with the data shared by you and I am able to reproduce this issue. However, we need the code snippet that you are using for this conversion, along with the environment details (.NET framework or JDK version, OS details etc) on your side so that we may proceed further to help you out.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@jai.israni

A ticket with ID PDFNET-43857 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The issue ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I’d like to know if this issue was resoled. We are in a situation where we have the exact same problem with one of our providers. We’re using Aspose.Pdf to convert an invoice from Pdf to tiff and for this particular provider, all the 8s and 9s are gone and replaced by a space (or no space at all) once converted to the tiff file.
Unfortunately, I don’t have (yet) the authorization to send the file in question given the confidentiality of the data in the PDF, but I’m working on it :wink:
We’re using the Aspose.Pdf version 17.1.0. I tried with the version 19.1.0 and the problem happens as well.

Thanks

@Ghyrtan

Thank you for contacting support.

We are afraid PDFNET-43857 has not been resolved yet, owing to previously logged and critical tickets. However, we would like to request you to create a separate post along with all details and respective data so that we may ensure taking care of your concerns.

Please note that all forum attachments are accessible to thread owner and Aspose staff only. We understand your data security concerns so it is kept secure and is used only for testing purposes only.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43857) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.3.