Aspose pdf is not supporting the Aquitaine Initials LET Plain1.0 font

Hi,

I am facing problem to generating pdf, because Aquitaine Initials LET Plain1.0 font is not supporting.

previously i tried with LinoText it was worked fine.

Please any reply ASAP …

Thanks in Advance…

Thanks
Pramod.K

Hi Pramod,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As your font is not a supported font, you can try embedding your font when you are generating your PDF file. Please see the following article for details and sample code regarding font embedding.

Fonts embedding while creating PDF

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Nausherwan Aslam,

I read the article before doing my sample, i implemented it with LinoText it was worked fine with me.

But the problem is only with "Aquitaine Initialas LET " Fonts. its not supporting to generate pdf.

Thanks
Pramod.K

Hi Pramod,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

I am able to reproduce the issue regarding “” font embedding while creating the PDF file. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34412. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your patience. I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been resolved and its hotfix will be included in upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.8.0. Furthermore, please note that in your earlier attempt, the name of font was not properly used. Please try using

s1.TextInfo.FontName = “Aquitaine Initials LET Plain:1.0”;
instead of
s1.TextInfo.FontName = “Aquitaine Initials LET”;

We are currently testing the new release version and as soon as it becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34412) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.8.0update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.