Aspose PDF is throwing out of memory exception during text extraction

i am using Aspose PDF(version 8.3.1.0) to extract the text from a PDF file to a TXT file. This following code is throwing an out of memory exception on 29 MB PDF file. Here is the code snippet. I tried attaching my input PDF file here, but the upload is getting timed out(may be because of the size)

//code snippet

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfExtractor extractor = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfExtractor();

//Bind the input PDF document to extractor
extractor.BindPdf(InputFileName);
//Extract text from the input PDF document
extractor.ExtractText(); //This lines is throwing the exception
//Save the extracted text to a text file
extractor.GetText(OutputFileName);

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please download latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, as we had made number of fixes and improvements in the API since 8.3.1.0. Hopefully your issue will be resolved. However if issue persist then please share your source PDF document via some free file sharing service e.g skydrive or Dropbox and share the link. So we will test the scenario and will update you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal Ahmad,

Thank you for suggestion, but right now we are not in a position to upgrade the library as we found out this only towards the later part of the release.

As far as this release goes, is there any known limitation(or recommendation) for this library on max number of pages it can process or max file size it supports, also let me know if there is any memory requirements for Aspose.
Something like… if the machine has 4GB RAM it can only process documents with x number of pages or it can process a file of maximum size y, so that i can limit our application to handle those files which qualifies this and it won’t crash…

Expecting a replay soon and appreciate you help

Thaks,
Subhash

subhupk:
Thank you for suggestion, but right now we are not in a position to upgrade the library as we found out this only towards the later part of the release.
Hi Subhash,

We have suggested the usage of recent release version as we have made many fixes regarding Text extraction.

subhupk:
As far as this release goes, is there any known limitation(or recommendation) for this library on max number of pages it can process or max file size it supports, also let me know if there is any memory requirements for Aspose.
Something like... if the machine has 4GB RAM it can only process documents with x number of pages or it can process a file of maximum size y, so that i can limit our application to handle those files which qualifies this and it won't crash...
We do not have any specific high system requirements or dependency to have hi-tech system, in order for our API to function properly. However the system with better resources has better performance as compared to low specifications system. Nevertheless, we request you to please share the problematic PDF file so that we can test the conversion in our environment and share our findings with latest release.