Aspose.PDF Kit (6.3.0.0) OMR not found

We have updated to the latest Aspose.PDF (6.3.0.0) and I am now getting the following error when I attempt to create a PDF with OMR font:

The embedded font ‘OMR’ is not found. Make sure that you set correct path to the font file.

I know I have the font installed on the computer because our logic was working just fine before we did the update to (6.3.0.0).

Here is the code we are using:

Dim defaultKeyOMRInfo As New TextInfo
defaultKeyOMRInfo.FontName = “OMR”
defaultKeyOMRInfo.FontSize = 10
defaultKeyOMRInfo.IsTrueTypeFontBold = False
defaultKeyOMRInfo.Alignment = AlignmentType.Left
defaultKeyOMRInfo.IsFontEmbedded = True

TextInfo is a class from Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text

I have also attached the OMR font file we have been using.

Any ideas on what might be causing this issue?
<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hello Jim,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-31662. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the font files and sample code.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-31661. You will be notified regarding any update against your issue via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I was just curious if there has been any progress on this issue.

Hi Jim,

Our development team is working on this issue and as soon as we get any update from there side, we will be happy to update you. However, I have requested the ETA from our development team regarding your issue. I will update you once I get a response from them.

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry for a delayed response.

After further investigating the issue, we found out that actually the font name is not “OMR” but “OMR Bubbles”. Please update your code and use “OMR Bubbles” instead of “OMR” for font name and this will resolve your issue. You can also see the attached screenshot for reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31661;31662) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.