Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 1.9.0.0 -- PageToImage Question

We are evaluating Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 1.9.0.0 to see if can create a JPEG image file from a PDF. When we run the sample PageToImage class, we're seeing a couple of issues:

1. The sample text document is converted to a JPEG, but the text does not "flow" correctly -- there are large gaps between many of the words, even though the original PDF document looks fine. The JPEG output does not maintain a true representation of the PDF as rendered in Acrobat Reader.

2. When the source PDF includes line graphics (boxes and lines) and form fields containing text, the JPEG output only includes the basic text prompts -- none of the graphics are rendered and none of the form data is rendered. We even "flattened" the PDF form (using your sample FieldFlattenAll class) before trying the conversion to JPEG. The FieldFlattenAll seemed to work fine (all form fields were converted to "static" text blocks), but the JPEG output did not improve; only the basic text prompts were rendered in the JPEG output.

Is there a way to have the entire PDF page as displayed in Acrobat output to a JPEG image file? Your insights are appreciated.

Thanks!

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I don't think that form control rendering is supported, please send me your PDF document and I will discuss this issue with the developers.

Thanks.

Thanks for looking into this further. I've attached a sample PDF form that is typical of those we're trying to render as JPEG images.

Hi,

I have tested your file and was able to reproduce the error. I have logged this as PDFKITJAVA-4447 in our issue tracking system. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan