Aspose.pdf.kit Issues

As you may know we just spent almost $10,000 in our aspose renewal. Now I need a special help from you. We need to send pdf files with page numbered directly to the printer. The pdfs already exists and they have page numbers and the pdf version is 1.3. The Aspose.pdf.facade is not printing the pdf number. The aspose.pdf.kit for .net is also not printing the pdf number. The examples out there are not working as they are said to. Furthermore, my requirement demands me to print using the option/arguments “Shrink to fit on printable area” since those are financial reports. How can someone from aspose help us on this manner? We are old client, we renewal our asposet latelly as I said and I need help now.

Thanks,

Marcio.Coelho@genspring.com (561) 706-0213

Hello Marcio,

Thanks for using our products. Can you please share some of the sample PDF documents causing this issue so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hello Marcio,

Thanks for sending the resources files. We are working over this query and will get back to you soon. We apologize for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Folks,

As posted before, we are unable to print the page numbers using the aspose kit and the aspose Facades. We provided a document before.

Because we review/paid for our license a couple of months ago, and we already use aspose in GenSpring, we have preference to use aspose.

However, this is running for quite sometimes and we are behind the schedule. Were you able to print the pdf we sent yo and you confirmed you have received?

Please clarify.

If yo are not able to print the page numbers and support us, we will need to find some other pdf products.

Again, we need to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

With regards,

Marcio Coelho

Hello Marcio,

Sorry for delay in response. I have tested the scenario where I have tried printing the PDF file using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.4.2 and as per my observations, the page number information is properly being displayed. Please take a look over the attached resultant file that I have generated. In case the problem still exists, please feel free to contact.