aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter not able to render the image

Hi,

I was testing aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter for image conversion and found that it was not able to render an image from my pdf file. I have attached the pdf file (Not working pdf.pdf) that I was trying to convert into png format and its output. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me why aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter was not able to render my pdf file properly.

Also I was trying to capture an image from a 3D pdf file and was not able to do so using aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter. Exception was thrown for the file,

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (1536) and height (-1228) cannot be <= 0
at java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(DirectColorModel.java:999)
at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.(BufferedImage.java:312)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.ju.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter.doConvert(Unknown Source)
at com.pearson.ltg.service.PDFConverterAspose.pdfConverter(PDFConverterAspose.java:17)
at com.pearson.ltg.service.Converter.main(Converter.java:30)

Can anyone please let me know if Aspose is able convert a preview image from a 3D pdf file or not.

sabingautam:
I was testing aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter for image conversion and found that it was not able to render an image from my pdf file. I have attached the pdf file (Not working pdf.pdf) that I was trying to convert into png format and its output. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me why aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter was not able to render my pdf file properly.
Hi Sabin,

Thanks
for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFKITJAVA-33254.

sabingautam:
Also I was trying to capture an image from a 3D pdf file and was not able to do so using aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter. Exception was thrown for the file,

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (1536) and height (-1228) cannot be <= 0
at java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(DirectColorModel.java:999)
at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.(BufferedImage.java:312)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.ju.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.PdfConverter.doConvert(Unknown Source)
at com.pearson.ltg.service.PDFConverterAspose.pdfConverter(PDFConverterAspose.java:17)
at com.pearson.ltg.service.Converter.main(Converter.java:30)

Can anyone please let me know if Aspose is able convert a preview image from a 3D pdf file or not.
I have separately logged this issue as PDFKITJAVA-33255 in our issue tracking system. We will investigate this issues in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.